Setting up your domain name from a WIX account
Within your WIX account:
From your Domain Manager, under My Domains (Advanced), next to your Wix domain, click Manage.
- Under Domain Summary, click Advanced.
- Next to DNS Records, click Manage.
- From Edit Domain Records next to CNAME (Aliases), click Add New CNAME Record.
- Next to Alias Name, type in the subdomain: store (or other subdomain name title if you wish).
- Next to Points to Host Name, type in your server CNAME (shown on Setting up your Domain Name).
- Next to TTL, from the drop-down menu, select the time before this addition takes effect (3600).
- Click Add.
Wait a few hours and http://store.your-domain-name.tld should show your store pages on theimagefile. Now add the "Store" links within your web site to point to http://store.your-domain-name.tld rather then the tifmember domain name.