1-click links to add a products directly to the shopping cart
Here are the steps for creating a 1-click link to add a product directly in to the shopping cart. The purpose of the 1-click link is to enable the opportunity to add a link to your web site, or be the result of a web site form, or send a link by email that will allow the visitor to click to add an image with your selected product directly to a shopping cart.
- Log in and follow: Control Panel > My Images, then click to view Collection as a visitor "Direct URL" link to the right of the collection name to view the collection as a visitor sees it.
- Click the thumbnail image of the file you wish to create the one click order link for.
- On the page that shows the larger thumbnail, click the "Order Options" button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link: "see one-click order links".
- Under each product you will see the code for the one click link.
- Use copy and paste to add the code to your web site or send the code by email.
Creating hyperlinks in your web pages or collections
The Contract Agreement Page
Advanced Contact Page
New -- if you are using the full screen admin panel the new edit helper contains links to one-click purchase links when viewing the order options page: