All system-generated automated email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure you receive support email also add email@example.com.
Automated messages are sometimes blocked by spam filters. To help avoid this, try first sending a blank email message to firstname.lastname@example.org and also adding that address to your address book.
To ensure that email from us reaches your inbox (i.e. not deleted or moved to your Junk Mail folder), add our email address to your accepted senders list by following the instructions below.
Your ISP (internet Service Provider) will also be filtering what they consider spam before it even reaches you. You should contact them and make sure they whitelist all email from theimagefile.com.
Add our email addresses to your 'Contacts'
1) Click on 'Contacts' on the left hand side menu
2) Click the 'add contact' icon
3) Enter the details in the correct fields and click 'Save'
4) Do the same steps for the remaining email addresses
If you have received an email into the 'Spam' folder
1) Click 'Spam' on the left hand side menu
2) Click on the email title to open the email
3) Click the 'not spam' button just above the email
Yahoo! Mail (also BTInternet) mail filters work on the Yahoo server so your emails are filtered by Yahoo BEFORE they arrive at your computers email program. So, if you've looked inside the spam folder on your computer and the email is not there, it is most probably sitting in your other spam folder on the Yahoo server:
In the top row, labelled 'From header:' make sure Contains is selected in the pull-down menu. Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address: theimagefile.com
At the bottom, where it says "Move the Message To:" select Inbox from the pull-down menu. Click the Add Filter button again.
Make sure any emails from theimagefile that are already in your junk folder are marked as "not spam" and add email@example.com to your email address book too.
*To add our email address to your "Safe List":
1. Login to your Hotmail or MSN Mail account.
2. Click on "Options."
3. Click "Junk Mail Protection".
4. Click on "Safe List."
5. In the box provided, type in our domain.
6. Click the "Add" button.
7. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click on the "OK" button.
*To add our email address to your "Contacts List":
1. Login to your Hotmail of MSN Mail account.
2. Click on "Contacts" folder.
3. In the new screen that opens, click "New" (upper left corner).
4. Assign a Quickname in the left hand box.
5. Enter our email address into the "Online Addresses" area.
BT Internet is now operated by Yahoo Mail
For AOL Webmail
Select "People" at the top-right
Choose "Add Contact" below
Enter one of the above-mentioned e-mail addresses, a name and click "Add Contact"
Repeat the last two steps for each address
The addresses then should show up in your contact list.
To add our email address to your Address Book or Custom Sender List:
1. Click the "Spam Controls" link (lower right area of your inbox).
2. When the "Mail & Spam Controls" box appears, click "Custom sender list".
3. Choose "allow email from " option
4. Add the domain/email address you would like to receive mail from.
5. Click "Add", then "Save".
*AOL 7 & 8:
1. Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
2. Select the screen name you are using to receive email.
3. Click "Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name."
4a. For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include the following domain: * @mysite.com
4b. For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains."
5. Click on "Next" until the "Save" button shows up at the bottom.
6. Click "Save."
To make sure you can see emails as they were intended to be seen (including images), add our email address to your address book and safe sender list.
To add our email address to your address book:
1. Right click on the email subject line.
2. Choose "Add Sender To Address Book".
To add our domain to your safe sender list:
1. Right click on a non-displaying image in an HTML email.
2. Choose "Add the domain to the safe sender list" option.